271 divers in one of the most magnificent dives ever carried out in the worldLIVE BROADCASTEDONLINE
The Second place goes to Marcello Di Francesco from ItalyMarcello has won 7.14% votes of the surfersand 25.66% of the judges votes.Total votes 32.8%
The Third place goes to Seppo Parviainen from FinlandSeppo has won 2.85% votes of the surfers and 8.66% of the judge’s votes.Total votes 11.51%
Eilat Red Sea 2015– World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on August 31 to September 5. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 1-3.