Eilat Red Sea ShootOut 2014Accommodation & Diving packages EILAT – 7- 14 September 2014 Packages from – Euro 530
Eilat Red Sea introduces the "Behind the Scenes" image gallery on Facebook!
>> Click Here
The 3 photographer of May are:The First place goes to Giordano Cipriani from Italy,Giordano has won the votes of 0% of the surfersand 32.66% of the judges votes.Total votes 32.66%
The Second place goes to Christine Hamilton from AustraliaMarcello has won 1.04% votes of the surfersand 9.32% of the judges votes.Total votes 10.36%
The Third place goes to Tobias Friedrich from GermanyTobias has won 1.04% votes of the surfers and 9.32% of the judges votes.Total votes 10.36%
Eilat Red Sea 2014 – World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on September 8-13. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 9-11.