Win some valuable prizes by diving in your favorite destination this August! >> Click Here <<
Photographer of the year 2010 is: Esteban Tore from SpainEsteban has won the votes of 3.62% of the surfersand 23.2% of the judges votes.Total votes 26.82%
The Second place goes to Dennis Vandermeersch from Belgium Dennis has won 11.42% votes of the surfersand 4.6% of the judges votes.Total votes 16.02%The Third place goes to Steven Kovacs from USA Steven has won 1.99% votes of the surfers and 9.2% of the judges votes.Total votes 11.19%
Eilat Red Sea 2015– World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on August 31 to September 5. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 1-3.