This is a 30m wreck dive which can be made at any time of day.
Visibility is good, occasionally strong southerly currents.
· Location: North of
· Parking for private vehicles: Parking lot nearby
· Disabled access: Yes, a wooden ramp provides access directly from the beach to the water.
· Entry point: A wooden ramp leads directly into the water at the northerly corner of the buoyed area reserved for divers (the no-windsurfer zone).
· About the dive: This is a 30m wreck dive which can be made at any time of day.
· Dive Plan: Descend in the northern corner of the no-windsurfer zone to a depth of 4m. Follow the sandy slope gradually downwards on a bearing of approximately 45 degrees from the starting point, to a depth of 27m.
· Marine inhabitants: Garden Eels crowd the slope down to the ship, while Anthias, Lionfish, cleaner wrasses, morays and large parrot fish are often found inside her as well as around the two coral statues at 12m and 18m.
· Safety Warning: This dive site is in a windsurfing zone, and entry and exit may only be made form the designated and roped areas.