The Winner & Photographer of the year for 2013 is:Viktor Lyagushkinfrom Russia Viktor has won the votes of 0.23% of the surfers and 23.66% of the judges votes. Total votes 23.89%
The Second place goes to Dennis Vandermeersch from Belgium Dannis has won 12.07% votes of the surfers and 4.66% of the judges votes. Total votes 16.73% The Third place goes to:Richard Carey from UK Richard has won 1.05% votes of the surfers and 9.32% of the judges votes. Total votes 10.37%
Eilat Red Sea 2015– World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on August 31 to September 5. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 1-3.