Eilat Red Sea ShootOut 2014Accommodation & Diving packages EILAT – 7- 14 September 2014 Packages from – Euro 530
Eilat Red Sea introduces the "Behind the Scenes" image gallery on Facebook!
>> Click Here
The 3 photographers for February are:The First place goes to Dennis Vandermeersch from BelgiumDennis has won the votes of 16.30% of the surfersand 23.32 % of the judges votes.Total votes 39.62%
The Second place goes to Boaz Meiri from USABoaz has won 3.91% votes of the surfersand 9% of the judges votes.Total votes 12.91%The Third place goes to Henrik Gram Rasmussen from Denmark
Henrik has won 0.30% votes of the surfers and 9.32% of the judge’s votes.Total votes 9.62%
Eilat Red Sea 2014 – World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on September 8-13. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 9-11.