271 divers in one of the most magnificent dives ever carried out in the worldLIVE BROADCASTEDONLINE
The 3 photographers for April are:The First place goes to Giordano Cipriani from Italy,Giordano has won the votes of 3.5% of the surfersand 19% of the judges votes.Total votes 22.5%
The Second place goes to Debi Henshaw from SpainDebi has won 0.08% votes of the surfersand 19% of the judges votes.Total votes 19.08%
The Third place goes to Dennis Vandermeersch from BelgiumDennis has won 7.17% votes of the surfers and 9% of the judges votes.Total votes 16.17%
Eilat Red Sea 2015– World of Underwater Images The Eilat Red Sea event is celebrating its first decade and will take place in Eilat, Israel, on August 31 to September 5. The 3 days of the shoot-out days will be carried out on September 1-3.